About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine's Day.

February 14th, 2012. Tuesday, Valentine's Day.




Dear took off today just to pick me up to college early in the morning. Major traffic jam outside of my house and he's driving a manual car so yea, he must be tired. And during my class, he went to KarFai and Hau's working place while waiting for me. 4 long hours man! Omg i kinda feel guilty although he say he doesn't mind. :(

After classes he took me to Sunway. Mehehhhhhh actually we have no point going to Sunway. Just to walk around i guess lol. Saw some of my ex classmate at Sunway Uni. Walking around, deciding where to go for dinner etc. Saw alot of lil' bouquet of fake flowers and teddy bear. And i was like "YER! Fake one la! And the teddy bear so fugly!" LOL. But seriously, i really don't like fake flowers. So fake, like giving a fake love to someone. And teddy bears, omg i don't likey. Okay maybe it looks kinda cute when someone is holding it, but imagine that teddy bear was mine i will be like "OMG it's shooooo creepy!" HAHA. Ignore my stupid-ness.

Went back home to change my clothes and then went to dear's house. His mother is home so yea, i scare scare! Lol. He went to shower and then we went out to dinner. Was struggling where to eat lol. I was like "Let's go Asia Cafe to eat haha" and he's like "I don't want to go through Valentine's Day like this lor!" HAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally we settle down at T.G.I.Friday's and had dinner. Well, dinner is good. But dear's wallet having a major wound so yea, thank you dear and sorryyyyyyyy. :(

After dinner we went to Asia Cafe to join the boys and Echin. And then straight to JunYew house again. But then everyone went back at 10pm cause Echin wanna go back early and my dear is tired. Had a nice day with dear. Although there wasn't flowers but yea, i still enjoy my Valentine's Day with him. :)

Ta-Daaaaaaaa! Here's the present i bought for him. Hope he likes it. :)




Happy Valentine's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment