About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Weekend.

April 20th, 2012. Friday.
The biggest day of my life! This is the day. The day i sat on the driver seat for the first time. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay i sound dramatic but really, my first time! Was like shoooooo nervous, terrified and excited at the same time. For the first time i hold on to the steering wheel the uncle asked me to drive from Puchong to Klang. I'm like "Warafak?!" I have no experience at all and you want to risk your life sitting in a lil' kancil with an idiot on the road? You have guts man. But fine, i came to learn. But when i'm on the road, i feel like a lil' tiny ant comparing to all those lorry beside me. Arghhhhh. Pressure like shit lol. But i think it went smoothly though, hehe. The uncle even asked me if i bluffed him on not knowing how to drive and said i catch up quick and can proceed even further. Hehe. It's a gift i guess? :b. Kay i'm joking HAHA.



April 21th, 2012. Saturday.
Went to watch Dark Flight with boyfie at night lol. Scary to the max. My hand is covering my face from the beginning to the end of the movie HAHA. In the end, i end up sleepless. Damn it. Scare me like shit i don't even dare to sleep. :(



April 22th, 2012. Sunday.
Breakfast with the boys at a charity restaurant named "We Are Family". Then meet up at Ck's house with the boys for swimming. Guess what. I'm the only girl damn it. 10 boys around me, i feel like a mother of 10. LMFAO. Just kidding! The boys are, err, violent. Watching them play was like, err, painful. HAHAHA. Here's some photo to end the day. :b







April 24th, 2012. Tuesday.
Nothing much for the day. Just went for a quick manicure. Dint know that it could be this cheap! But it's also because i'm lucky to have knock into a specific store that is having a promotion on manicure so yea, tadaaaa! Gonna have my pedicure done too this Friday. But not sure if i have the time. Arghhhh! Have to go do that pedicure before the promotion end this month! Fyi, the store is at First Subang, the 2nd floor and the name is "Vernice Tina". Look for a lady named Sharon. Do go give a try! :D




The end.. for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment