About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 28 September 2012

A week away from alcohol!

Well, i've been drinking for at least 2 times a week since July. So my babe decided to persuade me to go Genting with her, away from the alcohol. HAHA. I was kinda in dilemma at first but then i'm like what the heck. Maybe a week away from alcohol wouldn't be that bad, it's just a week right, mehehhhh.



Head to Genting at a Friday afternoon. The first thing after we checked in our hotel, me and YiSin went jumping in the swimming pool. Woohoooo! Wearing bikini at Genting like a lady boss. Lmaoooo. Dint do much at the first night, but i immediately went swimming and sun tanning the next morning. I feel so cold but then so hot at the same time, if you know what i mean. LMAO. Pictures below.











Went to Genting outdoor theme park after a swim. Damn it's freaking crowded that day. The first thing we went to play is the "jumping machine". *Forgotten what it's call* And i was like shivering lol. Was freaked out when i suddenly drop lol. Wanna scream but then i had no voice at that moment. And my butt feel so insecure when it left the seat. Urgh. Scary. :<





Theme park was fun but then i spend half of the day shivering lol. So freaking cold omg. Went back to the hotel to have a good night sleep and head back ro KL the next afternoon. Not much updates cause i'm kinda lazy, but stay tune though! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment