About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Short post.

February 17th, 2012. Saturday.




Once again, i spend my night partying at G6 lmao. We went in for just an hour and then they say that there's gonna be a operation at G6 and everyone under 21 have to get out of the club. So yea, we went out to get some air. But then they say that it's alright and BaoYu pull me back to the club. Had a glass of black label and on to the dance floor with Jayce, and her friend XingNan *I guessed her name, don't really know how to spell it lol.*

Was dancing with the girls while dear is trying to protect me and the others with the boys lol. They say that we're in the dance floor for a long time, but i dint feel so lol. Maybe me and BaoYu both drunktards dance till we forgotten how hot is it inside the dance floor LOL. Leave the club at 2.45am. The first thing that pop into my mind is "So early! Still have 15 minutes more la deng!" LOL. Forgive me, i'm drunk. Okay not drunk, but half drunk, i can't think right. -,-

Reached home at 3.30am. Took off my lens and kaboom! I collapse onto my bed without bathing. HAHA.







February 18th, 2012. Sunday.
Went out for a movie with dear. Watched "This Means War".


Nice movie lor! Damn stupid but then funny, LMFAO. It's about two best friend falling in love with the same woman and then do alot of stupid things just to impress her and get the girl. And the ending was hilarious! But i don't wanna burst it out to you so yea, just watch it and you'll see. Recommended to you guys from me. That's all for the day. :)


It's Tuesday today and forgive me for delaying the post for a couple of days or whatever. Been so lazy to blog. Busying with class, assignments etc. So yea, don't hate me and come visit me anytime. Contact me through Facebook & Twitter. And you could also follow up my blog. So yea, tqvm & stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment