About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Saturday 18 February 2012

College.


Life in Taylor's is like life in home. Lol, over comfortable i guess. But then the assignments and all kinda get me go worried. Damn i just came in for a week and there's so much things to do already. Not mentioning the D.O. only give me my time table this wednesday, so i am only able to go for lecturer class before i get the time table. Missed alot of tutorial class, damn it! Made alot of new friends. And could actually feel what the rumours say about here so yea, okay i don't wanna get myself involve so i'm just keeping my mouth shut.

Nothing much. Just sometimes i feel kinda, ughhhhh, annoyed? worried? low self esteem etc etc etc. Kay here's some picture.



The picture above, it make me lmfao HAHA. But tls isn't all fun. We still have assignments to rush on so yea, kinda stressful too. :(

Kinda trying to get some part time event jobs. Really need the money i guess. But i don't wanna ask my daddy for money. And i'm not rich, i can't afford to buy branded stuff and things so yea, part time job is only the option i guess. Gonna go push myself to get my license too. Damn after i listened undang i dint even try to do the 500 question. Daddy was like "Ying when are you gonna get your license? Go and get it fast so i don't have to fetch you up and down to coll." Ishhhhhh, fine then. Really have to get my butt on the chair and practice the question. Damn it. -,-


And finally...


TAA-DAAAAAA!




HEHEHEHEHE. Love you dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment