About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 10 February 2012

T.G.I.F.



Thank God It's Friday! But yea i'm gonna talk about the things happening the past few days.

February 8th, 2012. Wednesday.
Back to coll after 4 days of holiday. What a bummer. Went to class as usual and after class daddy came to pick me up and we drop by Taylor's Lakeside to ask some info. I just thought of asking but then daddy had the   mind to transfer me. So he kept on telling me to fill up the registration form, because the last registration date for January intake is this Friday. I kept hold on and told him that maybe it's not necessary to transfer. But he insist to put me back to Taylor. So i could only just fill it up and leave. Cried like shit. Hate this. When i finally kinda getting myself used to Sunway's environment, he wanna put me back to a whole new environment. In the other hand, i'm late for class at Sunway for 2 weeks, and also late for class at Taylor's for 2 weeks also! Come on! What do you plan to do? Make me fashionably late for class? I really don't like it. It kept me worrying that what i missed out for that 2 weeks, worrying that i couldn't catch up or i couldn't mix well with my classmate. Fuck it la. The biggest problem is i feeling totally fucking guilty for wasting my daddy's 10k for just a week of class in Sunway. So yea, guilty much. Feeling like i'm a total spoiled brat. Like some of them refer me as Daddy's princess. But they wouldn't know, i dint wanna waste that 10k either. They just judge me that i'm fucking rich and think that 10k isn't a big amount of money. If you stand in my situation and look, yes i may be Daddy's princess, but how would the princess  feels when she wasted her father hard working money of 10k for nothing? You think i wanna?



February 9th, 2012. Thursday.
Went to coll early today. After taking a short nap i went to do all those withdraw-ing coll thingy. When i walked into class and inform the lecturer that i would be transferring coll the whole class stare at me like i'm an alien or something. I bet they were thinking "Lol the new girl just came in for a week and she's transferring to Taylor's? Rich much?". I guess they would be thinking like i'm over wealthy or i find that Sunway isn't comfortable enough and Taylor's is more classy or something? Lol i don't know la.
Done with all of the things and luckily i fight for the refund. 75% refund for the school fees, so yea, just lost about 3k on it. Well, it's better than losing 10k right? Went to return some text book that i haven open. The lady working there won't let me return it. But then i dint give up, and went bumping into a guy working there. After some talk and some lil' white lies i say the guy finally approve me to refund the books. Lucky me! Got back RM400 plus for the text books. Well, like i said, better than nothing.
Done with all the things and i went to Starbucks at Sunway again. Lol, Starbucks lover here. Owh and yea, i wanted to go for breakfast but i forgot that Sunway isn't open at 9am plus in the morning. Only Starbucks is open so yea, Mocha Frap for breakfast HAHA.


After that, Nick come and accompany. Then we went to KimGary for breakfast. Had some noodles and then he went back to work. While i walk around Sunway. Was finding a wallet as a valentine present. And when i found the wallet i wanted to buy, i don't have enough cash in my wallet. The hundred over cash isn't with me at that moment. So yea, went back home empty handed. How sad.
So yea, bye bye Sunway. And say Hello to Taylor's. Pray to God that this coll would be better. *FingerCrossed*
Went to Asian Cafe with the boys at night. Lol, this time there's more boys. And Joy Joy joined us too! It's like "Omg Joy can come out at this time?!" HAHA. After Asian Cafe we went to Chatime. And move on to JunYew house, but JunYew was busying with other stuff making us wait outside his house for quite some time. Until the boys feel annoyed and decided to go back instead of waiting, so yea. Went back home before midnight 12am, improved alot from last time liao lor HAHA. And hit to bed waiting for tomorrow day at Taylor's.



February 10th, 2012. Friday.
TGIF! Reached Taylor's Lakeside early because daddy was expecting a major traffic jam but no, there's no jam there lol. Waited for the administration to open at 9am but we're already there at about 7am plus. Damn it! Saw Crystal there eh! How pretty :b HEHE. After doing all those registration thingy i went wondering around to do the student id and get my time table. But unfortunately, i could only get the time table at Monday so yea, i'm fucking lost. Don't even know what to do over there. Met up with Elisa there, dint talk much but she told me that everyone have to dress formal for every Monday. So yea, luckily i heard, if not i worried i would be wearing different from others and i'll be looking like a weirdo.
Went in OldTown but dint ordered anything. I just went there for the wifi lol. I sit for about an hour and the waiter finally get pissed and give me the menu and list asking me what would i want to order. So yea, i moved. Luckily daddy came and pick me up not long later. He kept asking me about things i don't even know. Come on! I haven even get my time table and went to class, how the fuck i know la. Ishhhhhhh, made my mood fucking drop to the ground. Worried sick about class and all, but whatever la. No point worrying now i guess, just follow my instinct and all.
Went back early and continue my nap. And that's all for now i guess. Valentine Day is coming soon, excited or nervous? Stay tuned for more post, byeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment