About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 3 February 2012

Say hello to college.


Hi. Guess where i am when i'm blogging this post. I'm having a cup of Mocha Frap at Starbucks Sunway Pyramid, alone. Yea, lonely much? Thanks to my time table. And not mentioning the boring Malaysian Studies that made me have to rot her to pass my time. #FuqIt

I started my college at Monday after cny week. The first day i went into college was, boring. The first people who talked to me in college was my ex. I was standing against the wall and then when i look up, i saw him there. Idk why but my heart is pounding like a running horse and my hand is having an earthquake. Idk why, but it just happen.

College was, lonely. I guess. Idk why i dint have the guts to talk to the others. Okay maybe there will be some short, and i meant very short conversation. But that's all, no more. Maybe it's because i'm a late comer? Yea mostly is because of this problem. In addition, i'm kinda quiet if i'm at a new environment and new peoples around me. I'm not that kind of girl that would talk and joke around unless someone talk to me first. So yea, in another way, i'm shy. HAHA. Unless i'm close with you, you wouldn't see the stupid and talkative side of me.

I told Isaac about this. Mehehhhh. He's my hpy, a good adviser but sometimes he annoyed me like fuck. He said something to me, somehow he say it's the "truth" but yea, i agree with what he said la.
He said "Truth lar, you got abit bit leng lui, don't show that cool personalities la, people will think your lanci, the princess type of person. Be a lil' more sampat. Especially you're a late comer, if you keep on being cold, people will ignore your presence. Even if you're pretty. Go talk and blend in, and you'll be famous in class."
I was like LOL? Yea i admit i look kinda cool in the outside. The kind of princess that he refers to, but it's only the appearance mahhhhhhh. Plus, i don't even have the chance to have a real conversation with my classmate so yea, what to do? AND, fuq la why i wanna be famous for? I don't live for fame la. I just wanna blend in and have some friends, why does it feel so hard to blend in? It was never a problem with other peoples, but when i'm in coll, it feels so awkward. Like alot of people is kinda anti-social or something. Ishhhhhhhhhh, fml.

Okay, Isaac is here. He's gonna tutor me about how to social and study some economics. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Useful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I'm stunned why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Dunlop M169 MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal Bundle With Accessories

    ReplyDelete