About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dates.

February 4th, 2012. Saturday.




Went to dinner with my family. Cousin bro came back from Langkawi and we had alot of catching up to do. So glad to hear that he and his current girlfriend is still together although my cousin is studying at Langkawi for the pilot course. And even greater news is he's gonna get employed by the end of the year and the salary would be at least 5k per month. Jealous much?! There's gonna be a pilot in our Wong family! Hurrayyyyyyy! :)









Then head off to Geographer with Benny, WeiHau, Echin, Raymond and Benny's coworkers. Saw SinYin and Brandon with their gang there too. They were celebrating someone's birthday. Quite a long time since i saw SinYin, but then we din't talk much. Brandon kept on saying that he might be heading to G6 later on, and i was like "HAR?! YER I WANT TO GO!" I wanted to go since the afternoon, i text everyone, even JiaFei asking if he could bring me to G6. But too bad JiaFei hurt his leg and couldn't drive me there. How sad. I have the ohm to club but no one could bring me there. #FuqIt
After Geographer we went to JunYew house for second round. But we din't drink much, we were more likely to sit on the sofa watching some movies. Boring much? Went back home at 2am plus and head to bed.

February 5th, 2012. Sunday.
Lunch in the afternoon with Daddy's friends at Kota Kemuning. Then Benny and WeiHau came to pick me up to JunYew house and JunYew drive us to IOI. Met Aaron there, working, HAHA. He was like "Harrrrrrrr, i think i saw something harrrrrrr." Lol, damn kepo geh la him, stupid piggy! After that we took off to Joy's house. Omfg there's a superb cute red American-ish mini cooper in her house! Arghhhhhh! Lucky much?! Watch Fast Five but then i almost fell asleep, HAHA. Went for a movie, wanted to watch "The Grey" but ticket sold out, so we watch "Haywire" Ughhhhhhhh, i have no comment for this movie. The boys ran out early because it's too boring. While me and Benny was inside. Lol i almost fell asleep, again. Fianlly, the boring movie ended and i'm home before 1am. Hehehehehe.

February 6th, 2012. Monday.
Went to IOI with my family, daddy bought me two new long jeans to wear for college. Mehehhhhhhh i saw the cutest shoe in Padini! But then i never had the chance to buy it. Nevermind, i'm gonna sweep it all after i get my payment from my part time job! Went back home and then went out again with Benny. This time JunYew and Joy was driving us haha. Went back to JunYew's place and watch some chinese comedy movie. But to me, it was kinda boring lol. Stop the movie at halfway and then me and Benny was in his mother car heading off to their relative house. I was nervous. Lol. Don't even know what to say. After visiting his relative i went back home. Unfortunately no one is home, everyone has gone to my cousin's house. It's a relief that i remember to bring the key out.
His mother was nagging him after he reached home. But then he told me not to worry or so. Mehhhhhh idk la. Am kinda stressed too. So kay fine whatever bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment