About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Saturday 4 February 2012

Gimme a break.

Finally, holiday once more. Was like stressing myself out the pass few days. Went to Geographer at Wednesday night. Chatime at Thursday night. And drinking in JunYew house at yesterday night. My daddy was like "Girl you have classes tomorrow you better come back early". And i'm like "Damn the classes!" But fine, back to the topic i was talking about the previous post.

I was at Starbucks yesterday noon. Ps, there's a cute waiter inside Starbucks, HAHA. Isaac came by Starbucks to hang around with me. We talked about our college and then he burst out saying "See you! Told ya to come over Taylor Subang with me but nooooooo, you wanna go Sunway." and i was defending myself saying it wasn't my choice. It's my daddy's choice and i'm just following what he planned for me. Then he asked about what subject i'm taking for A-Level. And i told him i took 3 subject. Then he scolded me, kay fine he dint scold me but he talked at me with a harsh way. He was like "Why you took 3 subject?! Don't you know not every university accepted 3 subject to their degree courses?!" And i was like "What wor?! The lecturer say 3 subject is enough already mah." And we started arguing. And then.. I cried. Fmlttm. Yea i cried in Starbucks. I was like "Har?! Then what happen if Taylor Lakeside don't accept me to their degree courses?!" And yea, KABOOM! Tears rolled down and Isaac start panicking. Thanks to him.

After he cheered me up and teach me some economics he went back to Taylor's and i went back to Sunway Uni. After class ended daddy come and pick me up. And then i told him what Isaac told me and he was like "WHAT?! Why did the counselor said that 3 subject is enough?!" Then i raised my opinion saying that he should actually put me in Lakeside foundation in Business and then moved on with my degree at Lakeside. Not wasting my time and money at A-Levels at Sunway. Daddy kept quiet and asked am i confirm that i want to go to Lakeside for my degree. Come on, everyone knows that i always wanted to go Lakeside, it's just that my dad wouldn't listen to me. But then he asked me "So do you wanna transfer to Lakeside?" I was like "You crazy?! You paid 10k already and you asked me if i wanted to change to Lakeside?! Come on! 10k isn't a small amount of money!" I shouted. When i reached home i went back into the room crying. Lol idk why, but i feel uncomfortable with all this things going on in my life.

Daddy came in saying that 10k isn't a problem. If i wanna go to Lakeside then just go. I'm always daddy's baby princess. If i'm happy, he's happy. If i'm sad, he will do everything to make me happy. But how can he think that i would waste his 10k because i'm not happy in Sunway? Come on, i may be stubborn but i'm not a spoiled brat. I know how my daddy worked hard to support my family and giving my the finest university and a car. How can i be whining and complaining about what i have while the others are begging and wanting for all the things i have. It's just wrong.

Kay i'm done for now. Just blogging my feelings out and now i feel so much better. Stay tuned. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment