About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Wednesday 11 January 2012

January 10th, 2012.

Hiiiiiiiii. It's the middle of the midnight but i'm sitting infront of my lappy blogging. I just came back home and had my dinner/supper lol. Was struggling whether to go out or not in the afternoon, don't wanna waste my time being a lifeless zombie. Then Isaac call me up just in time asking whether i wanna go out. Haha, truly is my hpy, know me so well. :b


Fuck i think i look fat in this picture.


With shades, hehhhhhhh.


Isaac my annoying hpy.

Isaac pick me up with his white liquid paper car, damn it's white, too white. Went to Snowflake at IOI Boulevard. Saw YitSoong there with his friends, mehehhhh. Finish snowflake-ing we went to Scott Garden for an early dinner, and it's only 4pm plus, too early i guess. Settle down in a restaurant named Master Toast and have our so call "dinner".

Went back home by 6pm and then went out again at about 9pm lol. Went to JunYew house with the Benny and the boys, but this time there's another girl, XiaoMoon. Hehhhhhh, i'm not the only girl anymore. Same old game, playing cards and doing push up as a punishment lol. Looking at them doing push up over a hundred times make me feel hungry, not mentioning i haven taken my real dinner lol. Hang around till the clock turns 12am and the second thing i know is i'm home eating my dinner and blogging.

And guess what i saw when i open up my facebook, them.


MiawRu, Warren, Sam, Hoi. My first reaction is, "That's our 5Akaun signature hand sign!", then i moved to their heads and realize that Sam is still sooooooo adorable although his botak HAHA! Damn how i miss you guys, i miss all of my classmate alot. After we graduated, it's like everyone is living their own life. Everyone changed, even i changed. Some of them are busy with church, some of them went to nasional service, some of them are busy with their love ones, some of them with works. And me? well i guess i'm busy with all of it, working, socializing, and apparently i'm so busy with my new friends that i sometimes forgot how i miss my classmate. But the fact is, i miss being in school with them, but not the teachers, i don't miss the teachers at all HAHA.

But what to do? People change, and we're all people. We can't blame someone for changing, we can't stop them either. Life goes on and sometime we just have to move on.

Ps, follow my blog and leave a comment if you like. Pls&ThankYou. Xoxo. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment