About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Thursday 1 March 2012

Random.

February 24th, 2012. Friday.
Went shopping at Sunway. Bought alot of stuff! T-shirts, tops, a hand bag and a pair of scandals. Guess how much it cost me, RM250 lol. (Y) Damn it my money gone in just about 2 hours. Why oh why does money flows like water?! But still, i dint regret buying all this stuff. Out of clothing and yea, i need some casual clothes for coll. Had a great day and a very special thank you to Shunn. He's the one accompany walking all around Sunway and carrying my things for me. And also fetching me back home. Tqvm! And shooooooo sorry for kinda making you late for class. :/

Went for a movie at night. Wanted to watch Ghost Rider but ticket sold out so yea, went for Man On The Ledge. Kinda boring but also quite exciting. *Okay idk wth i'm talking* But yea, that's all i guess.




February 25th, 2012. Saturday.
Early morning walk at Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Shah Alam with the boys. And guess how long we need to find our way there. We wasted one and a half hour finding the stupid place. Damn it! -,- Went back home at noon and then slept until the evening HAHA.

Dinner with the boys again at Star Village. Then hit the way to G6 with the same gang. Been going for alcohol continuously for 4 fcking weeks. That's why i feel fat! Fml. And guess who i met there, Terrence from TBF lol. I was like "Omg this guy so freaking familiar." HAHA. And also Zach, lol, came to G6 three times, three times also saw him. Another clubber. :/




February 26th, 2012. Sunday.
Lifeless day of the month. Guess what i did. I went Genting with the boys. For what? Starbucks. -______-
Yea ikr, lifeless. Went up Genting for a cup of Java Chip Frap. LIFELESS SHYT.




February 27th, 2012. Monday.




Movie night again. *Damn i feel like the cinema is my second home. I could sleep inside lol.* Mr and Mrs Gambler.


Funny movie and highly recommended to you guys! A nice show. You'll laugh your ass out. :b




February 28th, 2012. Tuesday.













February 29th, 2012. Wednesday.
Movie night with the boys. I thought that they bought Ghost Rider but then when we enter the hall and the movie began, my face expression changed. Fuck they bought Mr and Mrs Gambler! Mdfk don't they know i and Benny already watch it. Niama fcking dulan lor. But fine, whatever.

Okay i'm sorry about the delayed post again. Can't barely find time to blog. Life routine is pack like shit. So yea, forgive me, again. Lol. Will be blogging about more things soon, i hope.

And here's a video to you guys. Another meaningful video so yea, enjoy it. :)
PS: Remember to stop the music player above before you watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment