About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Thursday 8 March 2012

Life.


YELLOW. So busy with assignments. Marketing, IT, Economics, Malaysian Studies and also English. Not mentioning that there's gonna be a test coming in 2 weeks omfg. So damn freaking stress. Everyday wake up at 6.20am and reached home at the afternoon or sometimes even the evening. My condition getting worst and to tell the truth i feel fat. DAMNIT! Blame the delicious food in taylor's. :(


I saw me inside HAHA. But only my hair :b. Purposely turn away cause i shy shy. LMAO. Okay idk what to talk about. Life routine is as usual. Wake up, class, eat, class, home, eat, play, sleep. HAHAHA. Lifeless piece of da bian. Kay here's some photo with my classmates. :D




















And here's another special song that i like very much. Watch it and you'll see the other side or Arvil Lavigne. :)


Arvil Lavigne - Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment