About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 29 June 2012

Love left us.



I guessed i finally did realize what had just happened. None of us choose to leave, none of us choose to gave up, love left us without a sign, without a reason to tell us why.

Everything is like too dramatic. The dumped woman, the heartless man, the jealous ex. What else? The dead cat? I don't understand why things turn up this way. I don't understand why love could turn into hatred. Why human could let go of all the things that made them happy just to remember the things that made them angry. They say that if you love someone too much, you started hating them. Cursing them about their soul that betrayed you, cursing them about their heart who left you.

But yet, i still don't understand. Why hate someone you love so much? Why forget all those happy moments and remember those moment where anger and hatred is spoken out accidentally? Why?





我不明白爱会怎么变成很。

爱会变成很,因为另一半深入自己太深。然后侵犯了自己的死穴。在爱情里,自己的心房越容易被深入,而那道防线因为爱情而被破坏。因而让对方在自己的心房自由进出,那样也会造成对方不小心就会侵犯了自己心里那些不赞同的事物,事情和态度。


因爱成恨的感觉要怎么变回当初的爱。

通常是不会再次变回爱的。人其实很奇怪,一旦自己认为被侵犯,就会无论如何坚持自己的恨。除非这个恨,不是自己想要的,而是被某种事情或环境所逼的。又或者,那个人过后发现其实被侵犯的原来没有自己想象中的恨,那样就有可能变回爱。


为什么好记住那人的不好而忽略他的好

因为差不多 97% 的人都带着种想法。就是我可以负所有的人,但没有一个能负我。


那么恨会走吗

答案未有。




Us were never a dream. Those laughters, those days, that love, it really did happened. We just let the anger carry those memories away. Daddy taught me not to speak when i'm angry. I guess now i know why. When we're angry, we speak without going through our mind, we raised our voices, and that will eventually lead one into an argument. And the argument yesterday was the worst of them all. We kept our pride, gave up the argument, and lose each other. But is the love gone? I don't know about him. But mine was never dead. Maybe because i hold on to those happy memories but was hurt from the argument. But i'm clear that i wouldn't let love die because of some silly argument that we both claimed is each other fault. Yes i admit i am stubborn. But what do you think? If you're married and you had a major argument with your spouse, are you gonna just asked the lawyer to prepare the divorce agreement? Think about it.


I was so into you. I will try anything to have you back. But then the argument made me realize, love changed. The person in the other end of the line, wasn't the person i was so in love with. I'm in love with the person that he used to be, i was holding onto the pass. And then it stroke to me, i forgotten the reason that i hold on for so long. I forgotten why was i blinded by the pass, and overlook my future. If love isn't there, there is no reason for me to wait for the love that have left us. Like they say, Lord will tie those couples that are fated together with a red string in heaven, as the bridegroom will tie the bride with the wedding ring.

But there's a truth that i have to say, i really did loved you. And i could tell my family did liked you too. How proud i was when friends said that you look like a great guy and i was so lucky that i owned this guy. How joyful i am when my family thinks that you're someone to rely on, that they hand in their child for you because they trusted you. And it's sad to say that we let everyone down. Our relationship had disappointed everyone that think we're perfect, that blessed us with their sincere hearts. We failed. One of my regrets in life.


Could have love you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment