About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Sunday 24 June 2012

R.I.P.

Haven been eating for days. And guess what happen. Diet plan succeed! But to tell the truth, it wasn't a plan at all. I never thought of dieting. I guess all the things that happen around me made me lost my appetite at all. Even if i'm hungry, i couldn't eat. I guess i have anorexia.



Went out with family to had lunch. But i dint eat much, no appetite lol. Was at Redbox the whole afternoon. Crying alone in a dark room with beer and cigar feel so pathetic right now. Until my babes came storming in and took my cigar away and scolded me like i'm a fucking bitch that doesn't know better. Words from their mouth stroke into my heart like i'm being stabbed. Painful, but real.

Life sucks. Relationship is even suck-ier! How i feel like hanging myself up and forgot the shit you gave me. But i can't, couldn't and wouldn't. I would be letting everyone down. Family, friends and myself. Families are worry because i don't talk, i don't eat, i don't even sleep anymore. Friends are sad because i look pale, i don't smile nor laugh anymore.

I guess i'm nothing but dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment