About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Sunday 24 June 2012

Revived.

Hola. It's been a long time since i blogged. My apologies, i was busy with college, friends and also final. Good news is my final has ended and i'm back blogging. Bad news is there won't be much thing to blog anymore. Well, i guessed. Something happened, and i guess life wasn't that perfect and happy like what it had been back then. But what the heck, life goes on.

I finished my last paper at Friday. After the last paper everyone face goes like this.


5 weeks of holiday, FINALLY!  

Went Sunway with my college buds to watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I sat beside Janice and we were like "AHHHH!" "OMGGG!" and "NOOOO!". LOL. Enjoyed my day with them.


Having 5 weeks of holiday. I'm not gonna waste it. Going to Redang with my buds at July. So i guess i'm gonna find a part time job to earn some lil' money for myself. Kinda bankrupt lol. Any job recommended? No promoter job. But maybe Bar of Club ambassador? Idk yet. I need a highly paid job with short working time. I need $MONEY$.

I'll post more at my next post. About relationship, heart breaking moments, touching love and of course, clubber's life. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment