About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Back with a smile!

HEHHEHEHEHE. Good news! I am back with a smile :). Am not gonna let myself waste my time on some pathetic peoples that tryna bring me down so yeaaaa, round of applause please! *clap clap clap clap clap*


Friday was our lovely classmate MeiHwan's birthday! Happy beloved birthday babe! :D
Arthur and the boys came to pick me up at the afternoon and we went to Arthur's house to be bored together until it's time to fetch the birthday girl lol. Had a great BBQ party with them. The mash potatoes is delicious and a special thank you to my beloved Thur Thur that prepare the chicken just for me and MeiHwan. HAHAHA. :)

But i made Arthur worry i guess. I went to club with Elisa and her friends. Choco, Vivien joined us for a while but then they changed to Vertigo. And we were at G6. I was fine, at first. But then.. I died fml fml fml fml fml. I was drunk, drunk like shit. And i don't even know how the heck i went out the club, how i get in the car, whose fucking car i got into. Steph bought me back but my bag, make up, phone and key was in Jay's car. So yea, i was fucked like shit. Fuck my life. *face palm*


Went back to the same club G6 at Saturday. Another birthday party. But i was a good girl and din't drink any alcoholic drinks. Okay maybe a little, but not much hehh. Had fun tonight but i was a lil' lil' lil' tired that night lol. But still, i enjoy yelling at Brandon, a way to release my emo-ness? HAHA. Took some photo with my baby Jayce but she din't upload it yet, so yeaaaa, no photos sorry.


Arthur's birthday on Monday! Accompanied him to Sunway. We wanted to watch Painted Skin 2 but there's a issue, we don't wanna go for the Beanie Plex lol. So we were wondering at Sunway for nothing at sunway for an hour, how LIFELESS lol. Went back home and went out again for the dinner at T,G.I.F Sunway. Lucas came to pick me up, and i was like "Lucas ahhhh. That day hor, i hor, drunk liao hor, what happen liao har?" And after he told me the things that happen. And i compare it with what Elisa told me, i was like "WTF SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE" Arghhhhhh. Can't accept it. Please shot me with a gun.


Had a great dinner with my beloved's and watch Painted Skin 2 in the midnight. Hehhhh. Went back home at about 2am in the midnight and something scary happened. Some motor was following us and we were like "Omg i don't wanna die". But luckily we reached home safely. But please do bear in mind to be careful at the midnight, our country isn't safe. Owh and yea, Happy Beloved Sweet 18 Thur Thur! :D



Went to do a lil' shopping with my babe today, Tuesday. Went to Sunway and we were like walking the whole Sunway for at least 3 times lol. Babe bought a dress at a Taiwan's lady shop. And we were like talking shit and watching the lady lil' baby at the webcam for about an hour HAHAHA. The lady is too friendly, over friendly till we couldn't walk off and was caught by her to chit chat lol. I bought a couple of shorts from Cotton On and a bikini, a colourful one HAHA. Arghhhh, feel so shy. But i'm still excited and looking forward to the Redang trip with my classmates. Hehhh. Can't wait for it! :b

Want the photo of my bikini? HAHAHA. But i'm not gonna take any photo with it till at Redang. So yeaaa, goodbye! :b


No comments:

Post a Comment