About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 30 March 2012

SPM Result Revealed!

Tadaaaaaaa. Another delayed post hehe sorry. Skipped class and went back to my secondary school to get my result and see my long lost buddies! But unfortunately, not really satisfied with my result. It's good but i expected it to be better. Texted daddy and mummy and also called up my grandma. So freaking disappointed although mummy said that it's good enough already. But then daddy is kinda frustrated and say that the scholarship is now gone. *SIGH* Because of the frustration and disappointment, i'm not gonna reveal my result here, soooooooooooo, you've been fooled by the title of this post! MUAHAHAHAHA. *Laughing dramatically like this*



Went to Chatime with my damn freaking frustrated heart. But i kinda feel like hitting some of my classmates. They got 6A's but then still cried because they think it's not good enough. Damn it pokai if i got 6A's i'll be laughing my ass off not crying my soul out laaaaa. Fine whatever. Some photo taken and that's all.

My sayang ZiYi. :)

LiangHan after being in NS for 3 months.


Long lost susu HAHA. :b



Benny came to pick me up then picking up joy and their friend for tea. Not really in the mood then. Thanks to the fucking result that somehow makes me wanna cry damn it.

Went for dinner with my boys and girls at Shabu. Damn it. Kena boycott by my classmates say that couples should sit the couple seats (another table away from them). Need like that meh sayangggggg. Kick me, Benny, ZiYi, Warren, SinYin and PushLee to the other table. So hate me mehhhhhhh? :(

I'll say no more and let the pictures do the talking. :)

AhHoi! Hamster back from NS :b

LiangHan. LOL. Same jeans? :/

My sayang ketua tingkatan HAHA!

My crazy woman. :)

My stupid woman. :b

SinYin and Miawwwwww. :)





My boyssss. Where's LiangHan? :/

Da girls. :)

My girlssssss. :)

My dear. 
Thennnnnnn, we went up to Puteri Hill to celebrate our Nicholas the chicken birthday! Happy Beloved Bday! :)


I think that's all for the day. Had a great time with my sayangs. It's been soooooooo long since we had so much fun together. Miss them alot and love them more. Hehhhhhh. Waiting for the class trip to be confirm. But.. Hoping i have enough money to go instead lol. That's all for now,. Stay tuned! I'll be updating soon. And this time, i meant it! :b

No comments:

Post a Comment