About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Thursday 8 March 2012

BIGBANG ♥

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS. My apology for not updating my recent post again. Busy with assignments and tests! Damn it. If i knew it will be so stressful i won't wanna start my intake so early. :(

Have you guys saw or heard BigBang's new video? Omfg my hubby damn yeng HEHEHE. Here's some picture of him and the others. :b

Wo de hubby. :3

LOOK! So cute! HEHEHEHEHE!


G-Dragonnnnnn!

Tae-Yang!

Not really interested at the other two so yea, will save the time for the music video. WATCH IT! :b



BigBang - Fantastic Baby


BigBang - Bad Boy


BigBang - Blue


BigBang Cover - Blue English Version




That's all for now. Stay tuned for more. Will try to update soon. TTFN. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment