About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Sunday 8 April 2012

Quick update.

Told you i will update it soon hehehehehehe. Okay maybe not that soon but better than nothing HAHA. Round of applause thank you! Went out with my babes the last two week ago. And also out to dinner with ZiYi, SinYin and ZhiYing. The others couldn't make it so yea, only the four of us. And ZhiYing said that it's ladies night so yea, all of our boy dint follow lol. Had a nice dinner, but the food is errrrrr.. you know what i mean. :/


Dint went to club at the 24th March. WASTED! Brandon and the gang opened 11 bottle damn! Too bad dear wasn't around and he won't let me to club without him so yea, missed out all the fun damnit!


But i did went to the club at last day of March. And guess what, for the first time, i'm drunk. Drunk as vomiting. Damn idk what the fuck happen to me. I just remembered that i drank alot, after the pure shot i collapsed. How i went to the toilet, went out of the club, get in the car, went back home, i totally have no idea how i did all this. And now, officially, i quit clubbing. HAHA. Everyone was like "OMFG! Seriouslt? You can mah?" And i'm like "Seriously la HAHA." Soong even laughed at me saying it was the "Joke of the year" Damnit why you so underestimate me?! :( But seriously, i have to quit club for a few week, maybe for a month. Have to get going with the assignments and also be a good girl cause daddy tend to complain nowadays after the "incident" that happen to me last week. #Fmlttm

And everyone is doubting me when i said i'm gonna quit club. Take a look at this. I almost faint LMAO.


Photo for the week.



Having lunch at Sunway Sushi Zanmai with the girls. :)


JiaNee's Bday. :)


Dating with baby boy. :)

Dinner at Star Village. :)
Spend my weekend with my boy and currently trying to find a part time job so yea, tiredddddddd. Owh and yea, dedicated to someone, i know what you did there and you know i'm talking to you HAHAHAHAHA. *wink* ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment