About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Friday 23 March 2012

Post for the week.

Hello holiday! Got myself a week away from coll, but not away from all the assignments and homework! Damn it, have to get my ass back to the chair and start studying. But, here i am updating my blog. Don't wanna let it rot here like my old one HAHA.

March 16th, 2012. Friday.
Kay there's good news and bad news. I passed my undang test like finally! Yay me! But then i have to go for the theory and driving lesson omg. Lazy ttm. But imagine if one day i can drive, so awesome. But not so awesome cause i don't have a car, YET. Hehe.





March 17th, 2012. Saturday.
Went to G6 with my bitch Elisa, Jolene and her cousin. Was trying so hard to find someone who would let me join their table and then finally, Elisa decided to join Kelvin and YuSoong's table. Met Wendy and her friends that i went I-Club with. I'm looking at a direction and then suddenly there's two hand waving at me. I look harder and saw them and screamed LOL. Over excited i guess. But not as excited when the club played BigBang's Fantastic Baby! Too bad i'm i the toilet that time, damn it, totally wrong timing. :(

My baby bitch got drunk and turned into a big baby tomato. She kept saying that she wanna drink but don't wanna go back into the club and asking me to bring the drink out for her. OMGGGG, drunktard baby lmao! Kelvin took her back home early but me and the others are still in the club. Tried the flaming lambo HAHA. Was so worrying that the fire would burn my hair or even go in to my mouth and i'll be like.. err.. burning? Went back home earlier than the usual. Dint really had much fun that night, the club was crowded like shit, table is small like shit, and we dint really have the chance to dance on the dance floor, crowded like hell.






March 18th, 2012. Sunday. 
Went to Putrajaya for the Hot Air Ballopn Festival at the evening. Caught in the jam for an hour, found the parking, walked for 10 minutes and poof! Going back to Puchong already damn it. Dint even had a picture of the hot air balloon omg. I feel lifeless.

Got this picture from facebook. Wondering why the heck i dint saw so many
cute hot air balloon and only saw a ble, red and white one. Damn it. :(



Kay i guessed that's all. The post about the spm result release date will be updated later on. But here's some random photo. Stay tuned! :)


Classmates in Taylor's. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment