About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Monday 16 July 2012

Parties and Dinner.


Was at Vertigo after the day i came back from Redang with my babes. A late celebration for my Beatrice birthday. And i bumped into alot of Taylor's people, eg, Gary and Danny. They was at Vertigo with their friends too. And i bumped into Senson and Oscar lol. Senson was like "Wawa? How did you recognize me?" Lmao.

Been pulled out of the club at 2am sharp because they think i'm drunk. But to tell the truth, i'm not drunk, my legs are just too tired because of wearing that freaking high heels. I even fell down 4 or 5 times while walking. That's why they thought i'm drunk lol.


And tonight is an early birthday celebration for my wifey ZiYi. Arthur picked me up because he was bored and it was raining heavily lol. Thank you Thur Thur! Had dinner with the wives SinYin, ZhiYing, Brandon, ZiYi and Warren at V1 Concept Restaurant and Bar at Bandar Puteri Puchong. And i guess i'll let the picture do the talking. :)

My dinner, grill rib eye. Yum yum!

The random couple. Idk what is she doing there lol
He said he look much more skinnier in this photo LOL!

Birthday Girl!





This kinda disgust me. :/
My gorgeous baby girl :)

Take 1 without flash. Look so much better.
Take 2 with flash. Take 1 look better cause you won't focus on my face lol. :S

Lovessss. :)
Guess that's all. Haha not much to write anyway, so i'll spam my blog with photo to look much more longer lol *guilty face* Lastly, hope you have a blast and i love you my baby girl Louise Ting Zi Yi! Goodnight & Take care! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment