About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Sunday 8 July 2012

LG, life's good. ;)

HEYYYY. Watched the movie "First Time"? Awesome and touching movie that actually made me cry, like seriously. The song of the movie is like omg, matches my feeling after i lost someone. Recommended! But the bad news is, the movie isn't showing at all cinemas. Only selected GSC cinemas is showing this movie and mostly there's only 1 or 2 show time. So yea, go buy a DVD to watch, it's much better hehhh. :b




My goddess - Angelababy. Sweet and beautiful! Omgggg. Feel so jelly while watching the movie. Why other people have such sweet relationship but mine is like a failure. Jelly-nya >:(


This is the song that i was talking about. Damn touching you know?! :(

Okay i'll stop with the movie. Went to celebrate my wifey ZhiYing's birthday this Thursday with my girls at Station One. Had a great time but SinYin wasn't here, so yea, i miss my beloved. Happy birthday baby girl! :)




Just reach home not for 30 minutes Darel call me up and remind me to celebrate Beatrice birthday. Omfg i almost forgotten my bitch's sweet 8teen. Darel rushed to pick me up and then Jo pick me up and we were ready at Beer Fac for my bitch surprise! Wasn't much of a surprise but at least we had fun. Happy sweet 8teen my forever bitch! :D





Had a lil' incident while we're leaving but fine, it's not important anymore. Was working for 2 days at Hits Garden located in Scott Garden as flyer girl. First day was with Elisa and the second day with someone i just met. An easy job and the people there are nice, but wearing heels for 5 hours really did killed me, seriously. But at least i got paid on the spot and now i'm ready for Redang oh yeahhhh!



Finish work and head to second round at Paparazzi. Was kinda bored there. Came back home have to listen to my daddy and neighbour talk some big stuff about life and relationship and all. He even drop by in the middle of midnight at about 4am to see me. But my daddy held him as hostage and talk lol. Feel kinda sorry but still, i still have nothing to say. Daddy kept on asking me to don't drop it, that he's a nice guy that actually deserve to have an option. Maybe not boyfriend girlfriend but still friends. He even asked him to drop by for dinner and say that he is always welcome to our home lol. Okay it's official, daddy is drunk. -,-

Photo of the day:


I am shoooooooooo ready for Redang! Bikini! Sun! Surfing! Okay maybe not surfing but Snorkelling! Here i come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment