About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Monday 16 January 2012

January 16th, 2012.

Had a good night sleep hehhhh. Was online-ing and then Isaac call me up saying he'll be reaching my house in 7 minutes and ask if i wanted to go out. Damn i haven't even bath lor! Quickly jump to the bath room and get ready in 5 short minutes. Damn it! Why can't you tell me earlier! :(
When i get in the car my hair is still wet. Thanks to him. Gabby was in the car too haha. She and another one of their friend wanna go ioi for work. So yea, that's why Isaac call me up.

We went a lil' shopping spree. Actually i'm the only one who shop la haha. I bought a lil' wallet, but then kinda regret buying the wallet cause i saw another better wallet. Ishhhhhh #fml. Then bought a belt for my jeans, was needing one of those. Isaac picked up the colour, leopard! Haha my favorite, memang my hpy. Then we went into Padini. I saw a cute necklace but then dint buy it. Ishhhhh i wanted a necklace so much but never seem to buy one. How sad. Went down and bought a couple watch with Isaac. Damn fucking nice lor the watch! Haha. But then it's somehow kinda weird how we both are wearing couple watch. It's like that last time we both went to see on some couple necklace and earings and everyone thought we're a couple. Five letters, LMFAO! Now for some shadesssssss. Hehh. Bought a pair of shades. I feel sooooo f'kin chok. :b


Our hpy watches. 
Guess who i met when i'm picking out my shades, i met Aaron! Omg why i always met him gehhh har, faith i guess? Then me and Isaac went to Little Pantry to have an early dinner. Spaghetti! We were talking and then suddenly he poof out a sentence saying "You know hor, i'm close with every girl right. Actually hor i got some lil' feelings towards no matter who. But for you, no, no feelings at all. Even how close we are, we don't have a click between us." I was like "Omfg. Mean that we were born as a partner, brothers, sisters. HAHA" Damn fucking shit la him, say till i damn un-attractive. #Fmlttm.
Now for some photo spam. Dint took a picture of him, he was sitting against the sunlight so yea, hard to take a clear photo.



After dinner we went back home. Thanks my hpy for the ride, at least you dint forget me haha! Just like that i used up almost RM100. Damn why oh why i'm such a shopaholic. Should i blame myself or blame the stuff that attract me to buy them? They were like looking at me and calling me to buy them! Cute but evil lil' stuff!

Kay now for something shocking. Benny told me he wanted to go for pilot course or maybe air-steward. I was like "What?! Walao! Omg!" I don't know what to react, what to response, what to say. Maybe it's quite a nice job, flying here and there, travelling and having the chance to go everywhere. But still, travelling means that he wouldn't be around here anymore, that makes me kinda go weird in the inside. I can't imagine he leaving here and not see-ing him for a long time or whatever. Lol i don't know! I just feel, weird. Something that i don't know how to describe with words. So yea, i'm speechless. But if he's happy with it, of course it's good for him and his future.

Having alot of problems now. About my work for this weekend and next weekend. Kinda worried and confuse about what i'm gonna do. Worried i messed up and can't get my salary or something. Gonna call up the office and ask about the things again. I just hope that i won't make any mistake. And another problem is i'm going kinda lost in my heart. Damn i need to have a doctor to guide me out of  this kinda situation. I'm not a love expert. I don't love love. I don't think i'm mature enough to settle down. And i don't think i have the urge to settle down too. I could be going over any handsome guy saying i wanna flirt on him but then no action is been taken. But i think the problem is i like my current freedom and wasn't ready to be held on to someone. Yea, i guessed it's something like this la. Mehhhhh idk, whatever.
Wanyiing signing off. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment