About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Weekend post.

January 13th, 2012.
It's 13th, and it's Friday. It's Friday the 13th, black Friday. Damn please don't let anything go wrong today, i'm still too young to die. :(
Had a dream about my ex. Damn it's awkward. Woke up early and went to the saloon to dye my hair. Arghhhhhhh, worried sick that it would fail or something. If it fail, i'll cry. Seriously. After an hour my hair is done. Result? Not a failure, quite satisfied, but the colour isn't that obvious. How sad. :(


Before. #1 

Before #2 

After. #1 
Mehehhhh. Ignore my face. I'm still blur in the morning. The colour look reddish brown, blackish brown, whatever brown la. Not obvious enough, look like black. Ishhhhhh, disappointed much? Mehhhhhh idk la, maybe the colour would be more brighter after a few weeks. Hope it will lorrrrrrrr, if not i will damn sad. Put in money for nothing. #Fmlttm

Get dressed up for Uncle's company annual dinner. Pink panther turn into yellow panther here.


Went to Golden Sun at Kuchai Lama for dinner. Quite quiet for the first time cause there's no function going on. We were like the only people there, lol, sounds like a ghost town HAHA. Dinner was thrilling, but after the second dish i already feel kinda full. So yea, camwhore all the way with my sisters. Photo spam coming up, look if you want to, skip if you don't. Alot of others photo is with my cousin Tracy, so yea, i din't upload it all yet. Haha.






I'm with ?TOOPID. #failed 

I'm with STOOPI? #failed 

I'm with STOOPID #success #fml 

Me and cousin. 



Sister, cousin, me, cousin. 

Me and cousin. Tracy 

Me and cousin.

Me and sister. 
Damn my hair colour is still not that obvious, ishhhhhhhh. After dinner daddy rush me back home. Cause Beatrice, Darel and Adrian is already waiting in front of my house to take me out lol. 11pm plus in the night, where am i going? Well i wanted to put aeroplane but then i still went to Mist with them, wearing my Yellow Panther lol, cute much? Met John at there, coincidence much! I walk pass him and then saw him looking at me so i have a glimpse at him too. Was thinking this guy look so familiar and then poof! He text me asking me am i at Mist haha. So yea, confirm is him lol.

Went in to Mist smoothly, thanks to the friendly bouncer haha. But then the bouncer played on Beatrice saying she's not enough age. Scare the life out of her, but then she still made it in la lol. Drink a lil' only, don't dare to drink too much, don't wanna get drunk. Met some quite good looking guys from the next table. Damn their quite handsome and also cute, haha. Dancing on the dance floor with boys and also another hot girl, damn she came up to me and dance with me, so hot. Not mentioning i'm sweating, lol.
Went back at about 3am and went for a break at Barkath. Reach home at 4.15am and slept at 5am. Fucking tired. Ish.


Me and Beatrice.




January 14th, 2012.
Woke up at 10am to get ready for work. Damn i'm still tired. And working is really really really boring. But then i met Staph! She's also working at the same place for the weekend. After work i follow Benny and the gang and play cards again. Back home at 2am, damn i'm tired.



January 15th, 2012.
Today was even worst than yesterday. Was worrying about next week swap program and the products and all. And because next week there will be less promoters here and i'm kinda worry if i can't handle anything done or what. But then i had a thought that to give up the work for next weekend. Unfortunately, the supervisor wouldn't let me go. She say she wouldn't pay me if i don't complete the work. Fml. I almost cried. Over stressed and worried i guess. But fine, i'll work. But if anything goes wrong, i won't take any responsibilities. That's all. But please, may God be with me and ensure that i complete the work smoothly.
After work i stay back for an hour plus. To get some free sample and gift haha. And then have a group photo with the promoters. Too bad not all the promoters is in the picture. But still, i enjoy spending my time here with all the promoters. And of course KitKat, haha, stupid guy but quite handsome and cute. Mehehhhhh. Hope to meet him and the others soon. :)





Nice working with all of you, hope to see you guys soon. And have a Happy Chinese New Year. End of post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment