About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Thursday 19 January 2012

Daily Post.

January 17th, 2012.
Tuesday babeh. Woke up 1 something in the afternoon. Push myself up and went out to IOI Mall. Take away a bowl of snowflake and then went to baby's house. After that joining Benny and the boys for movie.


Woooooooo. Nice movie. But i'm bankrupt because of this movie. Damn i'm stoopid enough to treat all of them. #Fml. No wonder my brother wanna have his picture taken with me. *Flashback*






January 18th, 2012.
Woke up early to collect my newly made IC with daddy. Had breakfast and then took off to Sunway for a quick buy. Was looking for heels for CNY. Mummy wouldn't buy for me so daddy took me to shopping himself. Hehhhhh. Went into alot of shoes shop, expensive shoes shop, but still daddy think that none of the shoes suits me. Until we both saw a black casual high heels. Not glaring, simple, casual, classy and smart. We left the shop and went to look around but after 15 minutes, we turn back and went for the heels! Buuuyahhhh! But it cost around RM100 plus lol. Quite expensive but it's classy. So yea, worth it!

Drop by at Taylor Subang for a visit. Daddy asking about the A-Levels thingy so yea, went there to listen. But unfortunately most of the class are full. So yea, how sad. Turn back to Sunway University to compare and the decision is made. Daddy want me to go for A-Levels at Sunway University for 18 months. Then after the result is out i'll go for my degree at Accounting at either Sunway or Taylor. And then finish up with my professional degree at ACCA. Omfg, complicated much? I was like thinking "Omg what if i failed?". Damn it, mind fuck. And another thing is, my ex is studying at Sunway University as well. I'm like "Omg what if i saw him and he talked to me?" Let me think what i'm gonna do.

  1. Slap him in the face.
  2. Step on his shoes.
  3. Kick his under.
  4. Smile and let him see how good am i now. No more lil' girl that you fooled on. Cause she grown up.
I would most probably do the 4th option. HAHA. I'm not violent enough to do the top 3 option. And i'll let him know, dumping me is the biggest mistake he did on that year. I'll let him know that he dump me while the others were waiting to have me. So yea, go suck your dick you idiot bastard!

Okay, continue with my day. Went back home and then Benny asked his bro and their friends to pick me up so i could follow them to Sungai Wang for shopping. So yea, shopping again! HAHA. Bought myself a skirt and another top. Yay me! Reached home at about 10 something and then the cleaning ohm came to me when i'm looking on my messy desk. I think the last time i cleaned it is before i'm taking SPM. Lol. So yea, i cleaned everything up. Throw everything that i think it's useless. And guess how long it took me, 2 f'kin long hours man. Damn it's dirty. But now it's neat and tidy and waiting for my new college text book to make it all messy again! HAHA.

Okay that's all for now. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment