About Me

My photo
19 year old teen. Love partying around and lovin' the night life. Hanging out with my babies and lovelies is a must. Shopping, Chilling, Partying, Selca-ing, Travelling and Reading is my hobby. Fast food, sushi and Western food is my all time favorite. Obsessed with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Patrick the Starfish and of course hot handsome korean guys *drools*. Single or taken isn't important, the important thing is i'm friendly. Mehehhhhh. Stay if you love me, leave if you don't. Xoxo. ♥

Thursday 12 January 2012

Randomly with Babies.

Ohaiyo :). 3rd post for my newbie blog.

January 11th, 2012.
Went to listen undang, finally. Met some Puchong A friends and have a short conversation with them. Lol some of them failed their undang test, making me quite nervous. I don't wanna fail! The first lecturer is quite funny, makes some joke and yea it's funny. But the second lecturer was quite.. random. He wanna joke, but it's not funny. LOL. Finish class before 5pm and then baby took me to his house. Waited awhile then baby's daddy fetch us to dinner and connaught night market.
Damn it's crowded there. Over crowded until i don't have the ohm to buy anything or eat anything lol. Buy a chocolate waffle and regretted to buy. Was looking here and there hoping to see Mickey, too bad i dint met him. How sad. :(
Went to McD for the air-cond and met up with another two babies Elisa and Kelvin. Wanna buy the lantern but then baby's family wanna go home so yea, back home at about 11pm.



January 12th, 2012.
Ktv with my baby girls Elisa and Beatrice. 12pm till 6pm leh lol. Sing until our clubbing ohm also came to us haha. Elisa failed her undang test, haha! Damn kesian la! Make me lagi worry if i failed my undang test, damn it! Beatrice is hungry, the first thing she came in from the door is, EAT lol! Finish singing and we went back home. Bought my bubble hair colour, hehhhhhh.
Ash brown! But idk how to use it lol. Kinda worried about the skin sensitive or anything la. And also kinda worried if the colour isn't that obvious, it will make me feel like i wasted my money to dye my hair black lol. Gonna dye my hair tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! And hope that the colour satisfied me. :b


I guess that's all for now. Going to uncle's company annual dinner tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe going to Mist also? Mehehhhhhh, idk. :b
So yea, stay tuned for tomorrow photo post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment